Continental Duiker GTM Tecnic-Line Diver
1970's Vintage Wristwatch with original Bracelet
Duiker GTM Tecnic-Line
Mechanical hand winding
39 mm (excluding crown)
Year of production
Vintage; worn with little to no signs of use; case has normal signs of wear
Continental Duiker GTM Tecnic-Line Diver - Vintage
This Vintage Watch qualifies for our Exchange Program. Once you have received your vintage watch, you may send it back in the same condition within fifteen (15) days for a credit on any other watch we have in our inventory. Go to our FAQ for complete rules and procedures.
This vintage watch is in very good working condition. Our vintage watches have been serviced by a professional watch expert. Due to the age of this watch, Watch Again Watches does not guarantee that this watch is waterproof or water resistant. We recommend that you do not place any vintage watch in water as it may damage the mechanism and/or bring condensation inside the watch.
Vintage watches also have to be well taken care of and serviced to maintain its proper functioning. We have done our best to offer you a Vintage watch in excellent condition that will be enjoyed by you for years to come. You are welcome to contact us for more information on any watch we sell.
- Continental Dive GTM Men's watch has a high-quality Swiss manual movement from the 1970s.
- The watch has a case that is 39 mm in diameter excluding the crown.
- Beautiful matte gold coloured rotating diver fibre and striking double second hand red and white plus silver coloured dial with luminous hands and hour markers.
- The watch has a date with semi-quickset adjustment plus a stretch strap, wrist circumference up to 22 cm.
- Nowadays a much sought-after men's watch.
- It is the diving watch of the seventies.
- Beautiful matte gold rotating diving ring.
- Silver-coloured dial with luminous hands and hour markers.
- Striking double second hand (red/white).
- The crystal is still pristine with a minor crack at 8pm.
- Steel click case back.