This Enicar Sherpa Date is in Amazing condition!
Sherpa Date (Volcano) #144-49-01
35 mm (excluding crown)
Year of production
23 cm (including watch)
Enicar Sherpa Star - Date - Excellent Condition Watch
- The Sherpa line from Enicar was introduced in November of 1956, after an Enicar was used in a summit of Mount Everest; henceforth, all of its explorer or tool watches bore the Sherpa moniker.
Beautiful vintage Enicar Sherpa Date Volcano in very good condition
- Steel case and original crown
- Movement was serviced and runs great
- Enicar AR1145 movement automatic with date
- Beautiful dial with very light patina
- Analogue wristwatch
This Vintage Watch qualifies for our Exchange Program. Once you have received your vintage watch, you may send it back in the same condition within fifteen (15) days for a credit on any other watch we have in our inventory. Go to our FAQ for complete rules and procedures.
This vintage watch is in very good working condition. Our vintage watches have been serviced by a professional watch expert. Due to the age of this watch, Watch Again Watches does not guarantee that this watch is waterproof or water resistant. We recommend that you do not place any vintage watch in water as it may damage the mechanism and/or bring condensation inside the watch. Vintage watches also have to be well taken care of and serviced to maintain its proper functioning. We have done our best to offer you a Vintage watch in excellent condition that will be enjoyed by you for years to come. You are welcome to contact us for more information on any watch we sell.