This New Visconti Watch is made from Real Italian basaltic lava (Mount Etna’s composite)!
A TRULY UNIQUE WATCH!
Blue Lava Evolution
Lava; AISI316 stainless steel
Leather (crocodile; blue)
Original box and papers
Approximately 40 hours
Luminous numerals; luminous hands; luminous indices, PVD/DLC coating
Visconti - Blue Lava Evolution
Visconti Lava Watch Evolution – Blue
- Black PVD 316L stainless steel outer case
- Real Italian basaltic lava (Mount Etna’s composite) inner case
- Volcanic lava patterned dial with date display
- Domed sapphire glass and stainless steel skeleton luminous hands
- Crocodile leather strap with white stitches and stainless steel original buckle
- Automatic movement Miyota caliber 8218 movement; 21600 bph
- New watch with box and documents
Lava - Unique Material
Visconti has successfully produced a new material with great features. It contains over 50% pure basaltic lava from the Etna volcano in the south of Italy. The material is virtually unbreakable with a high degree of resilience. It is flame retardant with a great resistance to heat (over 100°C degrees), slightly hygroscopic capable to absorb sweat, and pleasant to the touch.
Dials in Lava watches represent a path which starts with magma - the symbol of primordial Chaos (Emotion). It is for people who follow their emotions, and the kingdom of Order (Evolution), represented by the esoteric drawing on the floor of Campidoglio Square in Rome. It represents the art and design period (Italian Style), and the search for beauty. The watch includes shining stones (Italian Light), symbolizing a higher-level product.